Together We Can Fix the USMCA
In 2007, a divided government compromised and agreed to advance America’s trade priorities. With bipartisan consensus to lower prescription drug costs, will the current political dynamic allow a similar deal?
Now is the time to rally and deliver for patients in the U.S. who are already confronted by the world’s longest climb to affordable medicines. As currently constructed, NAFTA 2.0 (USMCA) will eliminate easier routes and keeps drug prices out of reach for American patients.
Twelve years ago, lawmakers prioritized patient access to affordable medicine. We can do it again and fix the USMCA. Let’s work together to fix the new trade agreement and lower drug prices for for America's patients.
- Attend the NAFTA 2.0 (USMCA) Capitol Hill briefing on May 10, 2019
- Read more about this infographic on our blog: Trade Agreement: 3 Obstacles to More Affordable Medicines in the U.S.
- Learn more about the campaign to Fix USMCA
- Share this page to raise awareness about this issue
- Send a message to Congress now