AAM All Access Podcast - Dan Leonard speaks to David Gaugh (AAM), Jessica Daley (Premier Inc) and Steven Schondelmeyer (University of Minnesota).
As the unifying and organizing force within the generics and biosimilars industry, AAM advocates on behalf of our members, supporting and protecting their ability to thrive and innovate.
Investing in AAM membership empowers you to chart a smart course for your business. New legislation and regulations are introduced all the time. Pressure is building to substantially revise supply chains. Brand-name manufacturers continue to use every tool at their disposal to retain monopoly rights past the original expiration date.
When your company invests in AAM membership, we amplify your voice and advocate for your interests.
Benefits of membership include:
- A seat at the table with other industry leaders to guide association priorities
- Direct face-to-face interactions with key decision-makers and policymakers in DC
- Access to the expertise of seasoned lobbyists and industry veterans
- Discounts on events and meetings
- Actionable information about the latest news and state of the industry
Join AAM, your association for generic and biosimilar medicines. No matter where you are in the product life cycle, AAM has a corporate membership option for you. Our team is here to assist in choosing the level of membership that makes sense, view AAM Membership Categories and Dues.
One-year introductory memberships are now available for qualified organizations.
Please fill out the form below to begin the process.