- Meeting space is subject to availability.
- The party that schedules a meeting in AAM’s meeting space will be charged
- The party that schedules the meeting will be expected to schedule its own meetings. An attendee list will be provided.
- All parties must be registered for the meeting.
- Booked meetings must be canceled by February 6, 2018 to receive a refund.
- Booked meetings will not be refunded if one or both parties do not show.
- AAM will issue invoices for all meetings booked in the meeting space. Payment is due within 30 days of receiving the invoice.
- AAM reserves the right to deny admission to the meeting space for parties for any reason.
- All parties shall comply with AAM’s Antitrust Compliance Policy, which shall be made available.
AAM All Access Podcast - Featuring AAM CEO Dan Leonard and leaders in the generics and biosimilars industry.