The coronavirus pandemic has affected all of us. One health-related concern that has not gotten a lot of media attention is patients’ ability to obtain their prescription medications. The Association for Accessible Medicines recognizes that medicines don’t work if the patient can’t take them.
We’re inviting YOU to shoot and submit a video telling us about your experience collecting your prescriptions. Videos of 10-30 seconds are a great way to share your story.
AAM thanks you and wishes you and your family the best of health.
Some prompts to get you started:
- “I take generic prescription drugs (or biosimilar medicine) for my…”
- “The way I’ve been filling my prescriptions during the coronavirus pandemic is…”
- “Compared to before the pandemic, my savings on generics are…”
- How to submit a video:
- Post it on social media and tag @accessiblemeds on Twitter
- Paste the video URL into the comments field on our Share Your Story page.
- Use WeTransfer to send it to Erica.Klinger@accessiblemeds.org
We respect your privacy and won’t share any of your personal information without your consent.
By Erica Klinger, Senior Director, Marketing