As America’s workforce transitioned out of the office and into the home due to COVID-19, professional women in particular experienced profound changes in the way they live, work, play, parent…and network. As we juggle the unique challenges and demands of working from home full time, maximizing our time, efficiency and clarity of communication during this crisis has become paramount to our success and well-being.
Please join Women in Health Policy (WiHP is powered by the Association for Accessible Medicines)and LinkedIn for a unique opportunity to learn first hand how you can continue to grow your network and learn best practices to build a personal brand that sets you up for success. The session will be moderated by AAM Director of Federal Affairs Kristin Murphy and led by Jake Perez and Rachel Ehrenberg of LinkedIn. Whether you just graduated college or are a seasoned veteran in your field, learn how to create a compelling profile that showcases your career vision, skills, experience and passions.
Leave the session knowing how to:
- Build out a compelling LinkedIn health policy-focused profile
- Best use what works/what doesn’t: The “Dos” and “Don’ts” of profile management
- Leverage LinkedIn tools to expand your network with leaders in the field
- Find and share industry news, resources and relevant groups to join
- Gain knowledge and professional development from health policy influencers
Questions? Please contact: Kristin.Murphy@accessiblemeds.org