Generic medicines represent nearly 90 percent of all prescriptions written in the United States, but only 26 percent of the costs, saving patients and payers nearly $5 billion every week. Keeping these life-saving medicines available to patients is a national priority.
Every year, more than 700 generics industry professionals gather at FallTech 2017 to share knowledge and experiences about drug product research and development and ANDA application review. This year we meet November 6-8 in Bethesda, MD.
Here are five top reasons you should join us:
- The popular "Expo" session returns. These pop-up booths are staffed by representatives from the FDA and industry who will provide you with strategies for successful drug development, best practices for managing GDUFA timelines and other invaluable information. Tapping into the knowledge of these experts in a highly interactive environment is an unparalleled opportunity available only at Fall Tech.
- Sessions on FDA and industry efforts to increase the availability of more affordable generic alternative medicines to patients.
- FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb delivers the conference keynote on drug competition to increase access.
- The solution to rising drug prices. Learn about generics’ role in keeping costs down.
- Industry GDUFA II negotiators will share their thoughts on the first month of GDUFA II implementation. How is the FDA doing?