U.S. biosimilar medicines are 10 years old this month. It’s been an amazing journey so far, and we see great promise and opportunity ahead, with greater access and lower prices for patients with cancer, Crohn’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other conditions. Here are 10 ways to mark this auspicious anniversary:
10. Learn more about the 10th anniversary of the Biologics Price Competition and Innovation Act (BPCIA) at www.b10similars.org.
9. Learn how biosimilars will increase access to biologics for 1.2 million patients.
7. Watch and share “Are Biosimilars Safe?” with Dr. Sameer Awsare of Kaiser Permanente.
6. Discover the Biosimilars Council. Read posts, follow us on social media and educate yourself on all the latest developments.
5. Subscribe now to the Biosimilars Council newsletter.
4. Join us. Follow along on social media using #b10similars to amplify biosimilars education to physicians, patients and policymakers on biosimilar successes and ways to build momentum.
3. Share and leave a comment of support for biosimilars on our Twitter virtual birthday card.
2. Advocate for biosimilars. Three legislative proposals that would help strengthen biosimilar adoption and utilization.
1. Take a selfie with our alternate reality Instagram lens. Now that you’re a biosimilars expert, show off to your friends and include them in the promise—and savings—of biosimilar medicines. Click here to try it on your mobile device.